- 4+ years retail experience required.
- 2+ year of managerial experience in a customer service focused retail environment required.
- Proven ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business in order to drive sales results.
- Effective management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills- proficient in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Interest in fashion and trend awareness.
- Available to work five full days a week
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights and weekends.
Centric Brands Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.